I’ve created five simulation games:
- EarthCraft, a political simulation for Year 6/7 students
- Planetology, an environmental problem solving simulation for Year 9/10 students
- Greenville, a cooperative environment challenge for Year 3-5 students
- StarGuards, a space-based collaboration game for Year 4-6 students
- Neighbours, a geography knowledge learning game for Year 2-4 students.
- Foodchain, a geography game about the Murray Darling Basin for Year 9 students.
If you want to play these simulations at your school, drop me a line…